Welcome to Our New Website
Our Ombudsman and Public Interest Disclosure websites are now available in one place! We’ve added several new features and a new look, so we hope you like it and can find your way around easily.
Here are some tips:
- If you want to know more about making a complaint to the Ombudsman, follow the blue menu.
- If you want to know more about public interest disclosures, follow the green menu.
- To see all our news, brochures, reports, and other publications, go to the shared menu on the upper right side of the screen.
What’s new? Quite a lot, but here are some highlights:
- The online form for complaints to the Ombudsman is simpler and works on more devices.
- There are new online forms for public service employees who would like to make a disclosure or a complaint of reprisal.
- Some of our publications, like brochures, featured cases, and public reports can now be sorted by topic – so you can more easily find the information you are looking for.
If you have any questions or comments for us about the site, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-667-9787.