Make a Complaint of Reprisal

By making a complaint of reprisal, you are stating that you have experienced reprisals at work because you made a disclosure, sought advice about making a disclosure, refused to participate in a wrongdoing, or participated in a wrongdoing investigation.

Complaints of reprisal can only be made to our Office, not to your designated officer. To make a complaint of reprisal, use the online form below. If you prefer to work on paper, you can print the form here and submit it to us by fax, mail, or in person.

If you would like more information before proceeding, you can visit our For Public Sector Employees page or contact us at 1-800-667-9787 to ask questions or seek advice.

Complaint of Reprisal Form