Make a Disclosure

When you make a disclosure, you are stating that you have information you think could show that a wrongdoing has been committed or is about to be committed, or you have been asked to commit a wrongdoing, as defined in The Public Interest Disclosure Act.

You have the choice of making your disclosure to the designated officer in your organization or to the Commissioner. To make a disclosure to the Commissioner, use our online disclosure form (below). If you prefer to work on paper, you can print a PDF form here.

If you would like more information before proceeding, you can visit our For Public Sector Employees page or contact us at 1-800-667-9787 to ask questions or seek advice.

Disclosure Form